Have you dreamed of vacationing to a far away land? Does it seem overwhelming to plan all by yourself? Heather & Hanan are here to help! We are combining our love of traveling, community, yoga, adventure, rest and relaxation into two retreat offerings for 2023. Refresh your body, mind and spirit as you embark on an adventure (or two!) of a lifetime. We’d love to have you join us in Greece and/or Africa. It’s time.
Selah in the Sun
7 Day Island Yoga Retreat with Hanan & Heather
July 1-8, 2023 in Paros, Greece
We are so excited to offer this “off the mat” experience in Paros, one of the Cyclades Islands in the Aegean Sea just southeast of mainland Greece!
We will be resting (SELAH) and soaking up the sun at the lovely boutique Aliki Panorama Hotel which is a a small family run hotel with just 13 rooms. It is situated in the quiet fishing village of Aliki and just a 5 minute walk to the beach on the beautiful southern coast of Paros.
Come alone and make lifelong friendships or bring a special someone(s) to share this immersion in Greek culture.
There are no expectations for your yoga practice and all levels are welcome. Come with an open heart and be prepared to have an amazing time as you adventure with us.
5 available Seaview Rooms with Private Bathroom and Balcony: Single $2,400 or Shared $1,800 pp
5 available Poolview Rooms with Private Bathroom: Single $2,000 or Shared $1,600 pp
1 available Seaview Family Apartment that sleeps 4 with Private Bathroom and Balcony $1,400 pp
CHOOSE YOUR ROOM AND RECEIVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
· 7 Nights in Air Conditioned Accommodations
· Delicious Daily Breakfasts at the Hotel
· Authentic Fresh Greek Cuisine for all Dinners at the Aliki Restaurant (gratuity included)
– Except 1 Dinner which will be on your own in Parikia –
· Daily yoga classes to include, Slow Flow, Restorative and Nidra — We will take our practice either outside or inside a beautiful yoga shala equipped with mats and props.
· Group Boat and Snorkel Trip
· Group Hiking Excursion
· Group Shopping Day in Parikia (dinner not included)
· 2x Transfers from either the port (if coming by Ferry) or Airport
· Travel insurance, Airfare, Ferry Rides, Gratuity, Items of personal use, Laundry, All lunches, dinner in Parikia, alcoholic beverages. All optional activities and spa treatments.
**Fly into either Athens or Mykonos and take a Ferry or connecting flight to Paros. Flight Suggestions and Daily Agenda will be provided via email in January 2023.**
A $250 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT HOLDS YOUR SPOT
SEEK & SAFARI
10 Day African Yoga Retreat with Hanan & Heather
September 4-13, 2023
Namibia, nicknamed the Gem of Africa, got its name from the Namib Desert, the oldest desert in the world. Namibia boasts remarkable natural attractions such as the Namib Desert, Etosha National Park and the Skeleton Coast (where the desert meets the ocean)… and we are going to explore them and more!
The lovingly curated itinerary allows you to see so much of the country and wildlife while being pampered at stunning resorts. The yoga comes in to help you unwind and disconnect without any expectations of where you are in your practice.
The vastness and beauty of the Namibian landscape is a place that is inspirational and that gets into your soul. It brings peace, stillness and healing to your spirit. Its energy and magic are hard to explain and must be experienced.
Come alone and make lifelong friendships or bring a special someone to share this once in a lifetime experience.
10 DAY NAMIBIA HIGHLIGHTS
PRIVATE ROOM: $5500 – ONLY 2 ROOMS AVAILABLE
SHARED ROOM $4900 PP (2 GUESTS PER ROOM) – ONLY 5 ROOMS AVAILABLE
We are flying into Windhoek, Namibia (Hosea Kutako International Airport)
Day 1: Windhoek surrounds – Naankuse
Day 2: Etosha East – Onguma Tented Camp
Day 3: Etosha South – Etosha Village
Day 4: Etosha South – Etosha Village
Day 5: Swakopmund – Desert Breeze
Day 6: Swakopmund – Desert Breeze
Day 7: Sossusvlei – Desert Quiver Camp
Day 8: Sossusvlei – Desert Quiver Camp
Day 9: Windhoek surrounds – Gocheganas Private Game Reserve & Spa
Day 10: End of retreat – transfer to airport for return home or optional add on packages
OPTIONAL PRE & POST PACKAGES AVAILABLE
These additional 4-night/5day trips are highly recommended before or after your 10-Day Yoga Retreat in Namibia. Since you have already come such a long way from home, why not add another country or 2 for a very different experience all together. Detailed itineraries will be sent upon bookings, but if you are curious, follow the below links for more information:
1). 4-Night Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe & Chobe National Park, Botswana Safari Adventure
2). 5-Days of exploring Cape Town, South Africa
**Detailed itineraries & flight suggestions will be sent upon confirmed booking.**
10 Day Retreat Includes:
· Professional guides
· 9 night’s accommodation at 6 different lodges (Mid/Luxury)
· All breakfasts and dinners with all special dietary requirements accommodated (except in Swakopmund where you will have an opportunity to explore and sample local cuisine)
· 10 yoga classes guided by Hanan and Heather to include, Slow Flow, Restorative and Nidra
· 1x Sossusvlei Nature Drive to visit the Iconic Deadvlei, Big Daddy Dune, Dune 45 and Sesriem Canyon
· 1x Sossusvlei sunset drive + private desert dinner
· 2x Game Drives in Etosha National Park (1x Full day, 1x half day)
· 1x Visit to Cape Cross Seal Reserve
· Road transport with 9 seater Safari Converted Vehicle + vehicle insurance and fuel
· Passenger liability insurance
· 2x Airport Transfers
· All Park fees
· VAT & Tourism Levy
· Welcoming gift
10 Day Retreat Excludes:
· Travel insurance, International flights *We are flying into Windhoek, Namibia (Hosea Kutako International Airport), Gratuity, Items of personal use, Laundry, All lunches, all dinners in Swakopmund, All alcoholic beverages, soft drinks & bottled water, All optional activities and spa treatments.
WE CAN ONLY TAKE 12 GUESTS ON THIS TRIP OF A LIFETIME SO SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY WITH A $500 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT.
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.Jeremiah 29:13 ESV