Pre & Post Natal Yoga:
Specifically designed for pregnant women and parents with infants (newborn to pre-walkers). This unique combination class is modified to meet the needs of pregnancy and the beginnings of motherhood. Strengthen and relax the body, ease the mind, and connect with baby in a safe and supportive environment. Feel inspired and nourished in a community of women sharing the experience of pregnancy and parenthood. Fathers are more than welcome to attend!
*If pregnant or postpartum, please bring a doctor’s note clearing you for yoga*
Restorative Yoga Nidra:
The ultimate rest and relaxation experience! Through supported floor postures we release toxins, boost the immune system, and promote whole body healing. Translated as “integrated sleep,” Yoga Nidra is a practice of guided meditation encouraging the full integration of breath, body and mind. From a supine position with the eyes closed, we work towards releasing deeply held emotions and tension in the body, helping to restore our natural state of ease and peace.
A journey through mindful breath and fluid movement with a deliberately slower rhythm. Emphasis is placed on safe alignment as we explore gentle to challenging poses. Move with grace and ease to find your personal practice. Increases strength, flexibility, stability and balance.
LoveYourBrain FUNdamentals Yoga Series:
- Gentle yoga to improve strength and balance
- Meditation practices to reduce stress
- Class themes to foster resilience and compassion
- Facilitated group conversation to build community
- If you have experienced a TBI (including concussion) or are a caregiver or support person, we invite you to join our yoga community! Through this program, we hope you discover your inner resources for learning, growing, healing, and thriving. To create a culture of shared experiences related to TBI, our program is only open to the TBI community at this time. TBI is caused by a bump, blow, or jolt to the head, or penetrating head injury. If you have another type of brain injury (e.g., stroke, anoxia, tumor) we’ll do our best to refer you to another program that can meet your needs. Thanks for your understanding.
- Pre-register HERE.
Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki®:
Reiki is a gentle, hands-on energy technique used for stress reduction and relaxation. Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki® is an energy healing modality intended to help create balance and harmony in the body’s energy fields. By utilizing the secondary palm chakras, and connecting to God’s healing power, the practitioner is able to apply Divine healing life force energy to oneself, or to another, with the simple movement of the hands.
“Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” ❤️ ~ 3 John 1:2
“Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.” ❤️ ~ B.K.S. Iyengar